ADAMAS-BETA Color Comparison Tubes with Stopper Cuvette Colorimetric Tube Rack Wooden, Plastic, Plexiglass
Color Comparison Tubes
1. Product introduction
(1) The colorimetric tube is the main instrument used for visual colorimetric analysis in chemical experiments and can be used to roughly measure the concentration of the solution.
(2) During color comparison, place the colorimetric tube containing the solution to be tested and a colorimetric tube containing the standard solution in front of white paper with the same light intensity for comparison, and observe the color difference with the naked eye.
(1). The colorimetric tube is not a test tube and cannot be heated, and the tube wall of the colorimetric tube is thin, so handle it gently.
(2). In the same colorimetric experiment, use colorimetric tubes of the same specification.
(3). When cleaning the colorimetric tube, do not use a hard brush to scrub it, so as not to abrade the tube wall and affect the light transmittance.
(4). Only two colorimetric tubes should be used for comparison at a time during color comparison, and the lighting conditions should be the same.
1. Material: No debris or spots on the inner wall.
2. Optical performance
(1) The optical path is 1m, and the internal diameter of the optical path has high accuracy, which can reach ±0.03mm.
(2) The parallelism of the light plane is good, the test value (T%) is the same for the two sides of "A, B", and the photometry accuracy is high.
3. Others: Acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, organic solvent-resistant, and can be washed with an ultrasonic cleaner.
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
3. If you have any questions, please contact us in time.