ADAMAS-BETA Thermometer Lab Alcohol,Precision Mercury,Stationary Point,Grinding,Mercury Thermometer Use with Glass Instruments in The Laboratory
The alcohol thermometer is composed of a glass bulb filled with alcohol, a capillary tube, a scale and a temperature scale.
1. Check before use.
2. The measured temperature cannot exceed the measured value of the maximum scale value of this kind of thermometer.
3. The thermometer has thermal inertia and should be read after the thermometer reaches a stable state. The reading should be taken in the direction of the highest tangent of the temperature convex meniscus, looking straight.
4. Avoid violent vibrations during use, and the temperature should not change drastically.
Mercury /Precision Mercury/Stationary Point/Grinding Thermometer:
1. Those mercury thermometers commonly ares used in the laboratory.
2. They are composed of a glass bulb containing mercury, a capillary tube, a scale and a temperature scale.
3. Mercury thermometers often break the mercury column. The elimination methods are as follows:
(1) Cold repair method: insert the temperature measuring bag of the thermometer into a mixture of dry ice and alcohol (the temperature shall not exceed -38��) to perform cold shrinkage, so that all the mercury in the capillary tube will shrink to the temperature measuring bag.
(2) Hot repair method: slowly insert the thermometer into a constant temperature bath whose temperature is slightly higher than the upper limit of measurement, connect the broken part of mercury with the entire mercury column, then slowly take out the thermometer, and gradually cool to room temperature in the air.
3. The Stationary Point thermometer means that the position indicated by the mercury column does not decrease with the decrease in temperature, but remains and indicates the highest point that has ever been reached.
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
3. If you have any questions, please contact us in time.