ADAMAS BETA Lab Ceramic Evaporating Dish with Handle 35-1000ml Diameter 60-164mm for Laboratory Liquid Evaporation/Concentration
Product Name:Evaporating Dish
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. Ceramic evaporating dishes are used for evaporating concentrated solutions or burning solids, which are resistant to high temperature and corrosion.
2. It should be appropriately selected according to the properties of the solution and solid, with a handle and an olecranon diversion port, which is convenient for taking and pouring out.
3. Stir continuously with a glass rod when heating the evaporating dish to prevent the liquid from splashing around due to local heat.
4. After heating, the evaporating dish needs to be moved with crucible tongs. It cannot be quenched to prevent rupture, and it cannot be placed directly on the laboratory table.
5. After a large amount of solids are precipitated, turn off the alcohol lamp, and use the waste heat to evaporate the remaining water.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.