ADAMAS-BETA Lab Suction Filtration Joints High Borosilicate Glass Vacuum Flow Control Adapter with Nozzle Grinding Mouth 14/20,19/22,24/40 Connector
Item Name:Lab Suction Filtration Joints
Material:High Borosilicate Glass
Upper:Inner Grinded Mouth
Bottom:Outer Grinded Mouth
Nozzle Outer Diameter:8mm
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
Package List:1pcs Lab Glass Joint
1. High borosilicate glass material, resistant to high temperature, corrosion, high transmittance, low thermal expansion rate, relatively strong hardness compared to ordinary glass, and more durable.
2. Usage: A rubber ring can be placed at the grinding mouth above the joint, and then a funnel can be placed to vacuum through the right small nozzle. A liquid receiving bottle can be placed at the lower mouth to achieve a filtering effect. The joint plays a crucial role during this period.
3. The overall wall thickness is uniform, without bubbles or scratches, and the inner and outer walls are polished smooth, which is not easy to hang liquid and has little residue.
4. The grinding mouth is delicate and smooth, with good sealing effect, making it more suitable for fine experimental operations.
5. The small nozzle with multiple elastic joints on the right side is convenient for the installation of the suction hose, not easy to slip off, and has good sealing performance. It is a commonly used joint in professional laboratories.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.The other samples in the picture are for reference only, not as a sales item, please know.