ADAMAS BETA Wholesale High-Precision Hydrometer Glass Densitometer Laboratory Liquid Density Measurement Suspension Meter(Pack of 1)
Material: lead free glass
Accuracy: ± 0.1~0.5
Measurement range: (0-60) / g / ml
�?0�?0）g/ml:The measured liquid concentration range:30%-40% g/ml
Mode of sale: Wholesale and retail
1. Application: Glass densitometer is widely used to measure the density and specific gravity of various acid, alkali, salt and other aqueous solutions. For example, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, organic acid, inorganic acid and other swimsuits of acids determine formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, ethanol and other solutions.
2. First estimate the possible range of the measured liquid density value, and select the glass float meter according to the required accuracy. The temperature shall be controlled at 25 �?and below. Pour the measured liquid into the measuring cylinder and immerse the float meter into the liquid for measurement.
3. During measurement, the scribed part subject to non-contact graduation shall be used vertically.
4. Fully stir the liquid and gently float the float meter in the liquid after the bubbles are eliminated.
5. The size of the tube iron sand is symmetrical and full, and the tank body is smooth and bright.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.