ADAMAS BETA Laboratory Multi-function Clamp 3-Claw Multipurpose Clamp Alloy Electroplated/Sprayed Double-adjusting Lab Direction Clips with Top Wire
Item Name:3-Claw Multipurpose Clamp
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
1. Alloy material, the surface is sprayed with plastic or electroplated to achieve the effect of corrosion resistance.
2. Double adjusting knobs control the direction, and the grab head can rotate 360 degrees, which is very convenient to use.
3. The three claw clamping is more stable and not easy to fall off. The claw head is equipped with rubber sleeve, which is anti-skid and wear-resistant.
4. It is commonly used to fix chromatographic columns, condensing tubes, flasks, test tubes and other laboratory instruments, so as to facilitate the smooth progress of various reactions in the experiment.
5. It is used to fix the clip on the iron frame table or titration table. The screw is solid and not easy to fall. Achieve the purpose of solid by clamping.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.