ADAMAS-BETA Laboratory Ball Clamp Stainless Steel Cone Interface Clamp Plastic 12#,14#,18#,19#,24#,28#,29#,35#,10#,45#,50#
1. Description: Used to firmly assemble and fix the components of the glass ball socket or O-shaped or conical ring joint.
2. Design: Vinyl-coated, vinyl-coated fork provides firm, non-slip fixation. Thread the drive connector.
3. Application: Designed for professional laboratory use, it is an ideal choice for science classrooms and home use.
4. Variety of styles: The product has a variety of sizes and different materials to meet the needs of different laboratories.
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
3. If you have any questions, please contact us in time.