ADAMAS-BETA Bunsen Lamp Laboratory Copper Blowtorch Natural Gas Blowtorch for Heating/Metal Smelting Experiment
Product name:Bunsen Lamp
Suitable Fuel:Natural Gas
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
Package Iist:1-2pcs(According to your choice)
1. Bunsen lamp, also known as copper torch, is also called natural gas torch or American Bunsen lamp because of the weather.
2. The pipe under the Bunsen lamp is introduced after mixing with air. The ratio is air: gas = 3:1, and the temperature can reach 1500C.
3. Because of its high combustion efficiency and low pollution, it is widely used in the laboratory.
4. Pay attention to ignition before turning on the gas switch. Inflammables should be kept away from Bunsen lamps as far as possible to prevent fire.
5. Remember to turn off the gas switch after use. As there is residual heat in the lamp, avoid scalding caused by direct contact.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.