ADAMAS-BETA Crystallizing Dish Gas Drying Tower Lab Evaporation Dishes
1. High Quality: The crystallization dish is made of durable borosilicate glass.
2. Heat Resistance: Excellent heat resistance, high temperature resistance, but can not be quenched.
3. Main Uses: Drying solids, evaporating liquids and concentrating liquids.
4. Outlet Design: Easier to pour liquid.
5. Note: The evaporating dish can be reused.
Gas Drying Tower:
1. Material: Made of borosilicate glass, high temperature resistance and high strength.
2. Characteristics: High smoothness, corrosion resistance, excellent chemical inertness, and easy to clean.
3. Application: The gas drying tower is suitable for solid adsorbents such as anhydrous calcium chloride and color-changing silica gel.
Lab Evaporation Dishes:
1. Purpose: A vessel for evaporating concentrated solutions or burning solids.
2. Material: The most commonly used evaporating dish is made of porcelain, and there are also glass ones. The materials are different and the corrosion resistance is different. It should be selected according to the properties of the solution and the solid.
3. Specifications: handleless evaporating dish and handle evaporating dish.
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
3. If you have any questions, please contact us in time.