ADAMAS BETA Laboratory Quartz Fiber Cotton 50g/1000g White Agglomerate Glass Fibre Cotton for Analysis/Filtration/Filling Experiment
Item Name:Quartz Fiber Cotton
Mode of sale: Wholesale and Retail
Package list:50g/Bag,or 20 Bags/Pack(1000g)
1. Quartz cotton is composed of quartz fiber, without binder, amorphous, continuous, white, tasteless and devoid of volatile components.
2. Due to the irregular length, shape and arrangement of quartz fibers, the quartz cotton has a curly group appearance.
3. It has good thermal insulation performance, excellent impact resistance and good insulation.
4. It is commonly used as catalytic filler, chromatographic filler, element analysis, filtration and absorption, thermal insulation, etc.
5. It can be used for various heat equipment and heat conduction systems as fire-resistant, fireproof, thermal insulation and friction materials.
1.Due to the difference between light and display, there may be some slight color difference from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
2.Other irrelevant items in the picture are only for reference and are not for sale.